Septic Abatement Repair or InstallationFreedom Underground Plumbing has been serving San Jose for more than 10 years!
Septic Abatement Repair or Installation
Freedom is a professional plumbing company that does septic abatement in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and Palo Alto. In properties where the existing septic tank is failing or is about to fail due to many factors which includes breakage, root intrusions, unstable soil or simply an addition to the property; many cities will mandate the home owner to have the septic tank abate or abandoned. The home owner will need to have a new sewer line installed and connected to the city sewer line.
In many cases this makes it difficult for home owners or business since the process can become complicated. The property owner will need to have an engineer draft the new line connecting to nearest city sewer line or the most appropriate city sewer line based on capacity. The homeowners responsibilities will include to pay a city connection fee, a plumbing contractor to abate the septic tank and to a city code sewer lateral.
Freedom Underground Plumbing has experience dealing with these issues. Our experience allows our home owners to plan step by step and handle complex septic abatement project.
Signs of Septic Failures
- Sewage/Plumbing backing up in the House
- Sewage Odors in the House
- Slow Draining Sinks and Toilets
- Gurgling Sounds in the Plumbing
- Puddles Forming on the Soil Treatment Area Surface
- Bad Odors from Drainfield
- Backflow from Drainfield into the Septic Tank
- System Alarms Sounding
- Frozen Pipes or Frozen Soil Treatment Area
- Algae Blooms or Excessive Plant Growth
- High Level of Nitrates or Coliform bacteria in Water Tests