San Jose Septic Services
San Jose septic services, including pumping, cleaning, repair, replacement, installation, and more, are what the plumbing pros here at Freedom Underground Plumbing do best! We’ve provided the area with top-quality septic services for years, and our plumbers come highly recommended by our satisfied customers. So, if you’ve been looking for help with your septic system, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule a service today!
The Types Of San Jose Septic Tanks
There are three different types of San Jose septic tanks. Those other types are as follows:
- Concrete – Concrete tanks are the most common type of septic tank. The average price spectrum is the cost to install a septic tank made of concrete. These tanks are susceptible to cracking or separation but are usually durable for a couple of decades. It’s essential to regularly inspect these manually to ensure that cracks or runoff aren’t occurring so that they can last as long as they should.
- Steel – Steel septic tanks are the least durable and least popular tanks. They have covers that can corrode, leading to an unsuspecting person falling through the cover. The covers can be replaced separately, however, so that is something to consider. If you move into a home with an older steel tank, inspect the entire tank system.
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass and plastic tanks are less vulnerable to the rusting and cracking of the other materials. However, the lower weight makes it more susceptible to structural damage and can shift in the soil.
How Much Does Septic Tank Installation In San Jose Cost?
The price you’ll pay for septic tank installation in San Jose varies due to differences in:
- Size – The cost to install a septic tank will depend a lot on the size of the tank. The bigger the tank, the higher the price because that means more digging and preparation for the tank.
- Site Preparation – The cost to install a septic tank will increase depending on the amount of digging needed to prepare. This project usually requires a fair amount of excavation and can affect landscaping. Keep in mind; that you may need to replace landscaping after the project.
- Type – Each type of septic tank has a different associated price point. Contact us to learn more.
- Permits And Red Tape – You might need to get a building permit for installing a septic system, depending on the installation’s location and complexity. This will increase the cost of installing a septic tank but will ensure everything is done according to code.
Is It Time For San Jose Septic Tank Plumping?
Knowing when it’s time for a pump-out can save you money and protect your property from damage. However, not everyone knows when to give us a call. So, to help make things easier, our septic experts compiled the following list of septic tank warning signs:
- Soggy lawn
- Overflowing leach fields
- Sewage backup
- You smell sewage near your septic tank
- There is a gurgling sound coming from your plumbing system
- Slow-moving drains
If you find yourself facing any of the abovementioned signs, then don’t hesitate to contact us for San Jose septic tank pumping services. After all, the last thing you want is an overflowing septic tank!
Contact Freedom Underground Plumbing For Help With Your San Jose Septic Tank Today!
When it comes to San Jose septic systems, you can always rely on our team of professional plumbers. From simple repairs to full-blown San Jose septic system installation and replacement, we have you more than covered! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of professional plumbers for help with your San Jose septic systems today!