Installing a Tankless Water heater is a larger, more complex job than swapping out a traditional water heater. Choose a properly licensed and experienced plumber for your installation.
Freedom Underground Plumbing will come out to give a free estimate for your installation. We hold both an A-General Engineering and C36 Plumbing license (#995136).
As part of our service, we will
- Pull permits and schedule inspections
- Run Gas and water as needed to the installation location. Tankless heaters need a larger supply of gas than traditional heaters so if you need to upgrade your gas line, we can do that for you.
- Install the proper venting per manufacturer and local requirements
- Install a pressure regulator/relief valve as needed
- Mount/Install the Tankless Water Heater per manufacturer and local requirements
- Test the system to ensure it works properly
- Dispose of the old water heater