Sewer Line Inspections – Video
Sewer Line Inspections in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Santa Clara County, Southern San Mateo and Alameda Counties. This service plays an important role in identifying problems and for new installations of sewer lines, water lines and conduit lines.
What should you expect to see in a Sewer Video Inspection?
- A walk through from the tap down through the sewer line and up to through any obstructions. We will explain what we are seeing.
- If the camera is able to push through the blocked pipe, you may see the connection to the main municipal line.
- Condition of the pipe can be evaluated.
- When requested, we will provide the video to you which you might be able to use for insurance purposes.
When is a Sewer Line Inspection Inspection needed?
- There is evidence of a blockage in the pipes such as backup to drains and toilets and/or the presence of waste water on the property.
- Drainage is not restored by plunging, drain cleaners, or sewer or drain augering.
- When adding a bathroom to a remodel, a sewer line inspection would help you understand if the current pipes can handle the increased needs.
- Adding an ADU
- Prior to completing the purchase of a new house
How far does the sewer video inspection line or water line inspection scope go?
- The distance can reach from the main line in your house to the city municipal branch line. Maximum distance of the video camera line is about 330 feet.