Trenchless Pipe RepairBuilt with Freedom are professionals in directional drilling & pneumatic boring.
Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Repair
Built With Freedom is a professional plumbing company in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and Palo Alto.
It can be extremely frustrating and worrying when you’re faced with a burst pipe. Often, home insurance will not cover the damage so it’s important to find a way to fix the problem that is cost effective, quick and with minimal post repair costs.
For more information, call (408) 693-6018!
What is Trenchless Pipe Repair?
Trenchless is the modern solution to plumbing and pipe repair. It is a much more desirable alternative to traditional pipe repair, using no-dig technology to fix sewer pipes or water lines. Through using techniques such as directional drilling and pneumatic boring, trenchless repair is a minimally invasive fix without the major excavation work associated with pipe repair.
Let’s look at some of the benefits from trenchless pipe services.
- It’s faster – compared to traditional methods where it can usually take up to several days or even weeks, trenchless pipe repairs can usually get the job done in one day.
- Minimally invasive – as sewer pipes are usually quite far underground, many repairs can require major excavation work and sometimes, destruction of property. Trenchless services keep this to a minimum.
- Minimal post repair costs – because of the destruction, there can often be further costs on top of the repair jobs in order to get your home back to normal. Trenchless methods can often be completed by digging small pits outside that allow just enough access to get the job done without the extra stress.
- Designed to last – trenchless repairs aren’t quick fixes. By using perma-liner and epoxy resin instead of metal or plastic, they can last up to fifty years and then some.
- Cost effective – taking all the other benefits into consideration, trenchless pipe repairs are extremely cost effective. The lack of disruption, longevity and quickness are all included in the reasons as to why it is one of the best options for your money.
Don’t get us wrong, traditional methods are tried and true. They work well and have done for years. However, trenchless pipe repair is a way to get some of the work done quicker and without extra inconvenience.